Sunday, February 27, 2011

Stringing Our Guests Along

I’m a big fan of bold table numbers that add to the tablescape rather than blend into the décor. Table numbers like these really inspired me to create numbers that would not only guide our guest to their assigned tables but also add to the overall design of our reception.

source

I took inspiration from the last 2 images above and Todd Oldham's string art project in Handmade Modern and mocked up these.

personal Photo

Although the design is more 70’s inspired, I’m really happy with the overall look of them and think they would fit in nicely on our tables. My only concern is the overall height of the numbers. When placed on the easel the numbers are taller or equal in height with our vases. If I want to remove the easel I need to come up with a way for them to stand up on their own since frame stand is covered by fabric.

Personal Photo

Hive I need your help! Should I keep them on the easel or get rid of it and have them stand alone. Any idea how I can get them to stand up without the easel?

No comments:

Post a Comment